Marketing Mngr., Automotive&Compounding
Develop and implement market, product and pricing strategies which create market value and capture the maximum potential in the relevant market segments.
Responsibility includes structuring and driving market and product optimization initiatives in close collaboration with the customer management team, ADTSI, planning and supply source interfaces, including AP, ME, Europe and America.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop corresponding strategies in the relevant segments full aligned with the Asia long term business strategies and of LYB key sources of supply to the region
- Price Guidelines Setting, weekly or monthly
- Monthly allocation to country level
- Volume Swap and extra allocation check with supply sources
- Price management, including approval of prices lower than floor
- Confidential Agreement
- Project focal point, timeline management, setting and tracking deliverables
- Sample approval according to DOA (MM or ADTS quantity)
- Statistic of sampling
- New project idea for technical or market driven, translation of success stories from other regions
- Focal point for initial development and new projects
- Involvement and support ( including ADTS ) when business stabilized
- Alignment with JV and/or approval of major contract terms such as volume, pricing and rebate scheme
- Understand market segment performance vs external benchmarks and identify actions to close gaps as appropriate
- Formula price approval by MM
- Collect marketing data by segments, Supply / Demand, Competitor, Market Share, Developments
- SWOT analysis.
- Organize / coordinate seminar, conference, exhibition
- Participate in standard - setting meetings or committees
- Support Cust. Mgt for local customer events and shows
- Develop tools, share the results
University degree or equivalent.
Basic IT capabilities (e-mail, SAP R3, EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT).
Minimum 10 years experience in marketing, sales, ADTS or asset management position
Good technical understanding of polyolefins products and applications
- Fluent in English
- One or more other Asian languages preferable, for example Mandarin
Business Insights - Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals. Knows how businesses work and how organizations make money. Keeps up with current and possible future, policies, practices, and trends in the organization, with the competition, and in the marketplace. Uses knowledge of business drivers and how strategies and tactics play out in the market to guide actions.
Strategic Mindset - Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies. Anticipates future trends accurately. Readily poses future scenarios. Articulates credible pictures and visions of possibilities that will create sustainable value. Creates competitive and breakthrough strategies that show a clear connection between vision and action.
Organizational Savvy - Maneuvering comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics. Is sensitive to how people and organizations functions. Anticipates land mines and plans approach accordingly. Deals comfortably with organizational politics. Knows who has power, respect, and influence. Steers through the organizational maze to get things done.
Decision Quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward. Makes sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information. Relies on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment when making decisions. Considers all relevant factors and uses appropriate decision-making criteria and principles. Recognizes when a quick 80% solution will suffice.
Drives Vision and Purpose - Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action. Talks about future possibilities in a positive way. Creates milestones and symbols to rally support behind the vision. Articulates the vision in a way everyone can relate to. Creates organization-wide energy and optimism for the future. Shows personal commitment to the vision.
Demonstrated ability in preparation of marketing plans from analysis through to implementation.
Understanding of LyondellBasell's core technologies, products and customer portfolio.
Technology skills (production-plants, process, applications, products, asset footprint).
Relevant industry know-how to manage business strategies successfully.
Negotiations skills (preparation, strengths &weakness analyses, customer support).
Builds effective teamsCollaboratesCultivates innovationCustomer focusDemonstrates courageDrives resultsEnsures accountabilityInstills trust and exemplifies integrity