Master Data Analyst
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated Master Data Analyst in Inver Grove Heights, MN.
Job Title: Master Data Analyst
Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN (1 week onsite training and then remote)
Expected Duration: 6 Months
A Minneapolis area well-respected industry leader is looking for a contract (3-6 month) Master Data Analyst. The MDA will provide a vital link between multiple business areas and systems ensuring that consistent standards are being met with every new entry or update. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, strong attention to detail and the ability to adapt to changes in procedure and strategy to optimize the business.
What Will You Do?
- Maintain master data across multiple systems and related tables.
- Determine proper client/ customer ties related to dividends, equity, payment terms and validity.
- Manage ongoing queue of requests for new clients, vendors, lienholders, truckers, and vendors ensuring that all requests are valid, accurate and completed in the expected time frame.
- Effectively communicate with traders/businesspeople about client set-up and master data.
- Stay abreast of new business lines/offices opening and appropriate related master data.
- Conduct in-depth research of key vendors/customers to determine legal structure to be appropriately reflected within set-up in all systems.
- Manage and execute ongoing projects to better maintain and cleanse business partner/client data.
- Find efficiencies in maintaining large amounts of data by working collaboratively with Master Data Governance and other key areas.
- Maintain procedural manual to reflect all current procedures as well as systematic updates and variations.
- Identify process inefficiencies and the underlying root causes and recommend solutions to management.
- Effectively communicate and escalate issues and information to management on a timely basis.
What Experience Should You Have?
- 2 plus years of business experience to include process, data & technology and with an understanding of multi-level business structure
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Visio, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience with SAP including functionality, data sets and related business processes that require data management (Preferred)
- General knowledge of data governance principles (Desired)
- General knowledge of business processes (independent of the system aspect) (Desired)
Contact Name: Hari Vembadi
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. BCForward's headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India, and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCForward's team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.
www.bcforward.com Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 134830 when responding to this ad.