Job Title: Master Data Management (MDM) Developer
Location: Northern, NJ
Job Type: Consulting or Right to Hire
Duration: Long term
Contact Info: Matt O'Brien - firstname.lastname@example.org - 201-786-2415
- Under managerial direction, the Senior MDM Developer will work on the Customer Intelligence team.
- This is a hands-on role that will be responsible for the design, implementation, support, and architecture of the customer master data management environment.
- Responsibilities also include data quality monitoring and metadata management.
- Candidate must be capable of managing multiple tasks and development efforts simultaneously, be a self-starter, and capable of taking ideas through to implementation.
- Administration of MDM tool:
- Works with application partners to implement and administer the MDM tool
- Oversees customer data integration
- Works with IT security team to comply with customer data protection regulations, including GDPR
- Manage data loading, capacity planning, backup and recovery
- Maintains, Supports, and Enhances the MDM environment:
- Adjusts trust, survivorship, and primary contact logic as required by the customer data governance team
- Evaluates infrastructure options for implementation and maintenance
- Performs ETL and/data integration within the MDM environment
- Applies conceptual knowledge of best practices for the MDM application
- Acts as technical owner of data management on behalf of the Customer Intelligence team and the Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP)
- Data Management Policies and Procedures:
- Establishes service-oriented architecture rules within an MDM architecture (e.g. batch vs. real-time)
- Implements policies and procedures based on business rules to ensure the integrity of customer data
- Applies data quality rules for cleansing, matching and merging of global customer data
- Supports Operational and Analytical Customer MDM requirements:
- Partner with business teams on use cases for executing on customer data on digital platforms
- Ensure complete and accurate data is available to all applications requiring customer data
- Maintain a data feed to the Customer Intelligence Platform to support customer analytics
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES NOT COVERED IN FOCUS AREAS:
- Support the ingestion of new source systems into MDM
- Partner with the Data Management team to align on best practices and enterprise architecture
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Digital Architect to execute on the Digital roadmap