Integrated Master Scheduler
This role is focused on managing an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for a large, complex multi-workstream IT program. Successful candidate will maintain and update the IMS, working closely with workstream Project Managers and the overall Program Manager. He/she will alert and escalate to the Program Management Office (PMO) any schedule anomalies and risks. He/she will assist with integrating all project schedules from every program workstream, and present scheduling briefings to internal team and senior leadership.
Bachelor's Degree in IT, Cyber Security, Business, Engineering, Management or a related field. An Associate's Degree with 5 years of experience may be substituted for the BA/BS or equivalent relevant experience.
5-6 years of experience in program scheduling using Microsoft Project
0-2 years of management experience.
Other Job Specific Skills
* 5 years minimum experience in program scheduling using Microsoft Project
* Extensive demonstrated success of implementing & operationalizing master schedules
* Strategic thinker, strong analytical skills, able to synthesize considerable and complex data
* Solid, proven organizational, project management and leadership skills
* Exceptional interpersonal/written communication skills; can effectively interact with all levels of management
* Team player able to work well across business operations and develop strong business teams
* Experienced with SDLC process using COTS products
* Highly motivated, requiring limited direction
* Previous direct project management experience a plus
* PMP certification a plus
* Excellent communication skills in working with technical and non-technical staff and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships among all levels of an organization and with customers.
* Experience interfacing with government customer to understand, interpret, and analyze requirements is preferred.
* Ability to manage and lead others.
* Strong organizational and time/task management skills.
* A polished, professional demeanor with good interpersonal skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Technical understanding for the project(s) assigned.
* Experience working on a government contract is a plus.
* Must be capable of working in an environment that is demanding, sometimes stressful and requires independent thinking, problem resolution and responsible actions with minimal direct oversight by senior management.
* Experience with Agile management methodologies a plus.
* Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Working towards a PMP, CAPM a plus