Currently hiring a Materials Coordinator for one of the Nation's leading defense manufacturers South of Pittsburgh!!
- Processes and move production and other materials into and out of storage, production, and other locations to support the flow of production following standard work instructions
- Monitors work in process
- Communicates status of parts and materials using automated systems and manual reporting methods to ensure parts availability
- Identifies and solves problems or discrepancies of limited scope with parts and materials using established procedures or processes
- Coordinates with various functions to set priorities, expedite and complete production activities to avoid schedule delays
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience with materials coordination or inventory management
- Strong computer skills (SAP, Microsoft Excel, AS400, ERP/MRP, etc.)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.