THIS POSITION IS BASED IN RICHMOND MARKET, THE RATE OF PAY IS $70-$90k / Year
The Bell Company is a large Mechanical Contractor that takes on some of the most complex projects in our East Coast Market. This is your chance to become a part of this dynamic team.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Mechanical Assistant Project Manager
As a Mechanical Assistant Project Manager with The Bell Company you will have the opportunity to use your skills to work on hospitals, laboratories, large industrial and institutional projects. Additional information on our past and current projects can be found on our website: www.thebellcompany.com
$70-$90k / YEAR FOR MECHANICAL ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
At the Bell Company we believe in rewarding members of our teams with more than just a competitive rate. We also offer:
● Ongoing professional training and development
● Opportunities for advancement
● Employer paid $50,000 life insurance
● Elective medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available immediately
● Immediate 401 (k) program with up to 4% employer match (vested immediately)
● Paid vacation
● Paid holidays
Job Specific Requirements
● Experience must be with a self-perform Mechanical contractor.
● The candidate must have AT LEAST 3 years’ experience in Heavy Industrial
and Institutional Construction with a background in mechanical process piping
and advanced plumbing systems.
● Must have demonstrated exposure and experience with management controls
(i.e., schedules, cost control, procurement and quality/safety) facilitated during
● Must have experience with detailed submittal processes
● Must have problem solving skills and be completely familiar with mechanical
and plumbing system installation and operation.
● Must have excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Suite as well as
project controls and organizing software
● 4 year degree in an Engineering discipline or Construction Management
is required and Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
● Demonstrated experience in industrial and institutional mechanical construction.