Mechanical Design Engineer
$60,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22103
Our client located in the Indianapolis, IN area is searching for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer. They are a leading multi-million-dollar systems integrator who custom designs, engineers, and builds specialized machines. They offer a very family-friendly and flexible work environment. This is a company and position where you will be able to make an immediate impact for the entire organization.
- Use your creativity to design and develop new and highly innovative custom equipment
- Receive a great base salary, full benefits, and relocation assistance (if required)
- Work in a very family-friendly and flexible work environment
The current opening is for a Mechanical Design Engineer.
Main duties include:
- Machine design utilizing 3D CAD software
- Develop design concept and complete project from cradle to grave
- Project management
- Working with a variety of custom machines
- Designing for manufacturability
- Develop and maintain project Bill of Material
Qualifications for the Mechanical Design Engineer include:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 3+ years' experience in the mechanical engineering field
- Equipment/Machine design experience required
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Ability to travel to customers 10% of the time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Mechanical Engineering
- Custom Equipment
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [email protected] All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.