- Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
- Job Location: Flanders NJ 07836
- Experience: 7 to 10 years.
- Experience In New Product Development in domains like Consumer Electronics, Medical Devices
- Experience in Sheet Metal, Plastic Casting Component Design and manufacturing using NX12
- Should Be Able to Perform Basic Theoretical Calculations
- Thorough Understanding Of GD&T, Tolerance stack-up Analysis
- Expertise In 3D Modelling, Assembly 2D Drawings Using NX 11/ NX12 is preferred
- Expertise in PLM software e.g. Teamcenter is preferred
- Knowledge of Engineering tools DFA, DFM, DFMEA, DOE
- Knowledge of Electronics Layout and Electrical cable Routing.
- Knowledge of FEA (Structural analysis)
Must have: working Experience of
GD&T, Tolerance stack-up analysis
Good to have skills:
FEA, Cable Routing, Solidworks
Good to Have:
- Ability of working Individual Or In A Team Or Cross Functional Teams
- Experience Knowledge of Product testing and Standards [IEC60601 Ed.3.1], [RoHS] Preferable
- Good Understanding of Manufacturing Processes and experience in Vendor management activities
- Good understanding of Project Management.