Seeking a Mechanical Drafter with Autocad and Revitdrafting experience. This person is familiar with mechanical HVAC systems, dry side, and layout for projects in commercial buildings and K-12 Schools.
- Open to experience as long as they have Mechanical HVAC systems, dry side.
- Mechanical background layout
- Design/ Drafting experience in Autocad MEP and Revit required.
- understanding of plumbing calculations, cooling load calcs, etc.
- K-12 project background is ideal
- Commercial experience required
- piping/plumbing design
- 20 person firm, 5 principals (4 mechanical 1 electrical)
- work as a team on projects with full MEP, AutoCAD station desk
- casual and laid back environment but very busy and will work on (project manage if capable) around 10+ projects at a time.
- Professional but not corporate
- Projects vary in size and scope
- There is a small parking lot and street parking
- Flexible hours, occasional overtime
- commercial retail MEP firm; 50% of workload is k-12 schools, multi-family is also a large portion right now
- Year-End Bonus: Typically pay a modest year-end bonus. It is based on how well the company has done for the year, your longevity with the firm, and your productivity as an employee.
- Health Benefits: Eligible for coverage as of the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- Premiums for group medical and dental coverage are paid by according to this schedule for 2018:
- Employee 100% paid and $283.33 deposited to health savings account. If you are eligible and choose to opt out of the group insurance, $670.50 per month will be paid to you by way of additional wages and taxed accordingly. These figures will change from year to year. More details about the health policies can be provided if required to assist in your decision, please just let me know.
Disability Insurance: Company-paid long term and short-term disability.
Profit Sharing Retirement Plan (IRA/SEP): Eligible immediately upon attaining status as a permanent employee. Benefit typically ranges from 20%-25% of wages. Amount is not guaranteed but as the owners of the company are subject to the same retirement plan there is a strong interest to fund the retirement plan to the fullest extent possible. Employee contributions are not allowed. Payment is made annually several months following year end.
Paid Time Off (PTO): 80 hours per year accrues from date of hire on a monthly basis. Increases to
120 hours per year after the second year and 160 hours per year after 10 years.
Flexible working hours and workweek.
Professional development reimbursement.
Overtime hours paid at 1.5 times normal hourly rate.
Seven paid holidays per year.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.