Duration: 6 months from start (6 mos.+ 6 mos. renewal) + possible conversion depending on opportunities that are open.
shift: 8:00-4:30 or 7:30-4:00, employee option
• Recent experience with Pro-Engineer Creo 2.0 or Creo 4.0 3D solid modeling software and Wind-Chill PLM software is required. Produce, design, and document utilizing computer design and product life cycle management systems. Unit Product Drawings- both detailed drawings and layouts.
• Bill of Material creation and maintenance
• Understand and adhere to design and drafting standard practices.
• Work from oral or written engineering instructions, procedures, drawings, and sketches.
• Complete assignments and detect and correct own errors.
• Maintain competency level of computer aided graphic system and other applications through company-provided training and materials.
• Assemblies, Solid and sheetmetal Modeling Utilizing Pro-Engineer Creo 2.0 and Wind-Chill.
• Adhere to all company safety and security policies and procedures.
• Work with minor independent judgment under close direction of senior staff. Work content and accuracy reviewed by engineers or senior department members. • Moderate. Mobility required acquiring necessary information from other areas or departments. Occasionally required to lift materials for support of supplier development, product prototype, or laboratory build and test. • Other Technical duties as required
• Minimum 2 Years of Experience
• Two year Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Design/ or 4 year degree and 2 of these years count toward the 2 year experience
• Education type: Associates Degree
• Must understand basic principles of designing equipment, drafting, and computer-aided design and apply principles to assigned tasks.
• Adaptable - Adjusts to changing Demands, priorities and objectives
• Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Related Experience with HVAC, refrigeration systems or components preferred.
• Must be customer driven and quality minded in performing all assigned duties.
• Must be able to function in a technical engineering team environment.
• Ability to handle multiple, varied tasks simultaneously
• Good Skills in following competencies: Creativity, Team Building, Planning & Organizing, Communication, Critical Thinking, Conscientious.
2-4 years design and production environment. Prefer commercial products with sheet metal and electronics components.
2 year associates degree in drafting/design or Trade/Technical School Design and CAD or equivalent Military Experience