This contract position is with one of our direct clients. Please reach out to Pratichi- pjhala(at)divihn(dot)com or Simoneta - spereira(at)Divihn(dot)com for more details about this position. You can also call Pratichi at (630) 847 0267 or Simoneta at 630 847 0953. Title: Mechanical Engineer III Duration: 1-year contract Location: Hickory, NC This position may have the ability to be remote BUT must be physically near Hickory, NC as the expectation to be onsite at times.
Summary: Involves the application of scientific and technological principles encompassed in mechanics, hydraulics, thermodynamics, metallurgy, and machine design used for the design, production, operation, and use of machinery of all types. Performs research, design, and development in such areas as mechanical, thermal, hydraulic, thermodynamic, or heat transfer for production, transmission, measurement, and use of energy. Applies research to the planning, design, development, and testing of mechanical and/or electromechanical systems, instruments, controls, engines, and/or machines.
- Requires complete understanding and application of standard engineering or scientific theories, concepts, principles, and techniques.
- General knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Solutions are imaginative, thorough, and practicable, and consistent with organization objectives.
- Works under minimal direction. Independently determines and develops approaches to solutions.
- Work is reviewed generally upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Frequent inter-organizational and/or external contacts. Represents the organization.
- Strong working relationships outside of the immediate workgroup.
Education: BS Minimum
Experience: 7 Years
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.