ACS group has an immediate need for a Mechanical Engineer/Lab Technician. This is a long-term contract opportunity and is in Atlanta GA. Our client is a leading Food and Beverages organization.
Please review the job description below:
• Testing or Prototypes
• Mechanical Lab
• BS in Mechanical Engineering
The ME team is responsible for the design of the mechanical systems of the unit, with primary responsibility for fluidics. In support of this responsibility, we perform prototype development and lab testing—both for development and verification. The successful candidate will build test fixtures, run tests, collect data, analyze results, and draft reports. He/she will also maintain neat and orderly organization of the workspace (5S) and perform other duties as assigned.
• BSMET or equivalent electro-mechanical lab tech experience
• Understanding of test methods and sources of error.
• 0-2 years with electro-mechanical hands on experience
• Experience designing test fixtures.
• Ability to train, mentor, and lead other technicians.
• Excellent communication skills—both written and oral.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Experience with fluidic or hydraulic components.
• LabView programming experience.
• Drives Innovative Business Improvements: sets an environment of continuous improvement to ensure maximum results.
• Balances immediate and long-term priorities: ensure that the team achieves an appropriate balance between short-term demands and long-term value.
• Acts like an Owner to delivers results: holds self and others accountable for setting goals and striving for excellence.
• Imports and exports good ideas builds relationships (internal and external) that result in plans/solutions for the business.
• Develops and inspires others adjusts personal style to the situation to ensure appropriate impact upon others. Trains new team members to get them up to speed quickly.
• Collaborates across the business sets a winning example: encourage open, trusting and candid relationships with others.
• Can-do attitude, flexible to work assignment.
Generally, office and lab environment, with some travel to manufacturing sites. Should be able to perform computer skills in office environment, run experiments, lift loads <25 lbs. Must set a safety example (ie: wear appropriate personal protective equipment).
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks and regards,
Mahesh Kumar Kaukuntla
ABOUT ACS GROUP. – ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare Solutions, Talent Solutions, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through four operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. Recognitions include: #1 Fastest Growing Company in the State of Georgia (2014); Ranked by SIA as the Second Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2015); and winner of Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2016). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices across the U.S. and India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.
Engineering & Aerospace