We are seeking a BS ME with 5 years of experience in a dairy start up environment.
Our client is a highly respected branded dairy products company experiencing rapid growth and building a greenfield facility in Southwest US. (Great boss/leader with positive respected internal culture)
Mechanical Engineer Greenfield Project Manager, Southwest US Location
1. Must have a BSME and 5 years of dairy Industry experience
2. Ideal candidate will have worked in a plant start up environment and assisted with a successful plant start up
3. Any packaging and bottling experience is a plus
4. Own the engineering and development of plans for the building, facility infrastructure and mechanical systems
5. Plan, direct and coordinate plans for design, modification and maintenance of the facility
6. Goal is to lead and deliver a seamless start up with transition to Plant Engineer operations after opening
7. Huge opportunity to deliver high value as part of a positive team collaborative effort.
Excellent compensation, bonus earnings, excellent benefits and relocation assistance included!