Design, construct, and improve upon mechanical equipment in an automated manufacturing environment. Supporting the department of Automation, Equipment, & Test Engineering. Mechanical Engineer for High Flow Seal Automated Manufacturing Line.
- Document Equipment, Sub-assemblies, and Components in CAD.
- Assist in design discussions, attend all group meetings.
- Take ownership of mechanical designs and improve upon existing designs.
- Collaborate and share design ideas with team prior to prototyping.
- Hands on installation and testing of self-designed components and integration of equipment.
- Create and route Engineering Change Orders (ECOs). Modify BOM structures.
- Minimum of three years of experience in SolidWorks CAD. Familiarity with EPDM/Windchill desired.
- Strong basic computers skills (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint). Knowledge of Visual Basic is a plus.
- Prefer experience in Agile Change Control System.
- Ability to independently work in a dynamic fast paced work environment, with minimal supervision.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, attention to details, and the ability to multitask.
- Self-starter with ability to take leadership in unstructured environment.