Aerotek is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer for a pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer in the S.NJ area. This position is permanent and includes a 10-15% annual bonus.
Qualified candidates should have a BSME, CAD/SolidWorks experience, and 4+ years' experience in glass/plastics manufacturing or related manufacturing industry is a plus.
The Mechanical Engineer responsible for performing routine engineering work and assists in various phases of engineering projects, primarily equipment design. Responsible for maintaining engineering specifications data in the Company's systems and gathering and analyzing customer product technical specifications packages. Provides support to manufacturing group to document and improve processes in order to improve overall operational efficiencies.
- Designs / Specifies manufacturing hardware for use by the Company
- Establishes critical process parameters and/or design criteria for such equipment prior to project implementation.
- Structures project activity to meet Performance, Spending and Schedule Goals.
- Manages resources across Functional Groups to achieve stated project goals
- Maintains project technical, performance and spending records that can be used by others to maintain and improve equipment over its' useful life.
- Develop working knowledge of manufacturing processes to enable ability to find ways to optimize processes
- Supports GMS initiative through team participation
- Observe all safety precautions, rules and regulations
- Minimum of Mechanical Engineering Degree
- 4+ years experience, glass manufacturing or related manufacturing industry is a plus
- Experience in problem solving, project implementation, and continuous improvement objectives is a plus
- Proficient with SolidWorks and MS Office Products including a focus on Excel
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.