Awarded Construction Engineering Firm seeking a
Mid to Senior level Mechanical Engineer!
* Minimum of 3 years design experience in a variety of facility building systems or a degree in an engineering related field.
* Firm grasp of basic discipline specific knowledge of plans, company standards, basic calculations and product selections with minimal assistance.
* Consistently meets or exceeds deadlines.
* The ability to review own projects.
* The ability to receive minimal comments from quality control reviews.
* Capable of working as part of a team and collaborating with colleagues.
* Solid commitment to client satisfaction.
* Demonstrated ability to fill the Project Lead position effectively.
* Advanced design and redline of drawings, details, diagrams and isometrics per company standards with minimal assistance.
* Advanced design and redline of schedules in MS Excel per company standards with minimal assistance.
* Advanced creation and modification of IECC files and supplement drawings/data as required with minimal assistance.
* Manage drafting coordination on projects.
* Conduct full field surveys of discipline specific systems as required with minimal assistance.
* Write narratives, specifications and cost estimates with minimal assistance.
* Attend project/client meetings with minimal assistance.
* Handle client questions and concerns to ensure monetary risk management with minimal assistance.
* Solve project specific issues unassisted.
* Knowledge and design ability for a variety of systems.
* Ensure project deliverables and due dates are met at all phases of design and construction per client expectations.
* Facilitate drawings through the quality control process.
Give us a call today to learn more at 720-458-4372 and ask for Jennifer!