Job Title Mechanical Engineer
Location Sterling, VA, 20164
Duration 06 Months
- Design interfaces that link groupings of individual COTS products into integrated systems.
- Generate Mechanical Design Documentation to include: workflow, routing, floor layouts, material handling, or machine utilization.
- Design and produce documentation to build simulator parts and assemblies per company standard.
- Design electro-mechanical interconnect assemblies.
- Create engineering specifications and interface with third-party vendors.
- Work closely with other engineering disciplines (i.e. manufacturing, electrical, software, and systems engineering) to ensure the mechanical design is appropriate for the project/product design approach.
- Participate in cross-functional team efforts in integration and qualification testing of training systems.
- Provides engineering estimates to complete for their own work.