Title : Mechanical Engineer
Location : Fridley, MN
Duration: 24 Months(Right to Hire)
- Looking for candidates in local. Ability to work remotely.
- Working on the CMS Amphibious team is known to be a fast-moving, challenging experience with a 'get it done ' attitude that matches with our customer, the US Marine Corps.
- The ACV-30 program integrates a 30 mm cannon onto the ACV platform.
- This position is for a Senior Engineer that is able to take responsibility for multiple smaller installations or 1-2 larger, more complicated installations.
- Phase 3 of the program will involve taking subsystems from concept design and prototype and completing all of the detailed design work in preparation for Phase 4 TDP release and vehicle build.
- The subsystems include: crew seats, troop seats and floor, automatic fire extinguishing systems (AFES).