Seeking a Mechanical Engineer with a background in Mechanical, Chemical, or Process Engineering.
- Design for mechanical and process systems ranging from simple to complex. Types of design can include semiconductor manufacturing plant and industrial design, facility piping, process piping and exhaust, hydronic systems, HVAC and piping.
- Familiarity to strong understanding of Pipe-Flo software with an ability to utilize pipe-Flo with little training.
- Coordination with design team members, both in mechanical and other disciplines.
- Participation in client design review meetings and presentation of design strategies.
- Preparation of P&ID drawings for various systems, construction specifications, sequence of operations, testing documents and engineering reports
semiconductor, piping, plumbing, pipe flow, pipe-flo, process, mechanical, engineer, design, facilities, HVAC, consulting, modelingTop Skills Details:
Mechanical, Semiconductor, FacilitiesAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years experience in an architectural/engineering (A/E) consulting firm.
- Experience with industrial and semiconductor manufacturing clients is required.
- Understanding of basic building code requirements.
- Pipe-Flo experience/modeling or ability to learn.
- Good communicator and team player.
- Good technical writing ability.
- Highly organized.
- Must show ownership and follow-through on assigned projects.
- Interest in professional growth.
- Ability to learn quickly and grasp new concepts, especially as they relate to engineering and construction.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Familiarity/experience with AutoCAD.
- BSME or equivalent degree from an accredited university.
- EIT/PE registration is a plus. Degree is not required.
Entry to Intermediate Level
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.