*IMMEDIATE MECHANICAL ENGINEER OPENING*
Our client is an engineering design firm with a focus in health care design and minor commercial. Due to their continued growth, they are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join our dynamic MEP team in their Pasadena office.
- Continuous interface with clients and with the design team.
- Field survey of existing mechanical, fire protection, and plumbing systems.
- Design of HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection systems for Healthcare facilities.
- Preparation of construction documents including drawings, specifications, calculations, and details.
- Approval of mechanical submittals and aid in RFI responses during construction administration
- Use engineering and design computer software to complete assigned work (i.e. Autodesk Revit MEP & AutoCAD).
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years of experience
- Knowledgeable of California Codes- Title 24.
- Experience working for a MEP firm
- Experience working for health care and/or hospital settings
- Ability to work independently with general instructions/ guidance from project manager and produce the expected results.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work on several projects at once.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.