Hiring a Mechanical Engineer for a new project with a Medical Device Company in the Pittsburgh area!
Job Duties Include:
* Provide mechanical design, documentation and testing for medical products.
* Proficient in SolidWorks specifically electromechanical assemblies
* Competence in detailed drawings - GD&T is a plus
* Plastic design proficiency is mandatory
* Experience with IP67 sealed enclosures
* Create engineering and production drawings and documents.
* Conduct design reviews
* Perform engineering analysis (i.e. hand calculations, FEA) to support mechanical designs
* Build and test prototypes
* Technical project management of supplier/contract manufacturers
* Root cause and problem solve failures from HALT testing
* Works under some supervision on moderately complex projects.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.