THIS PROJECT IS LOCATED IN BALTIMORE, MD THE RATE OF PAY IS $80-$110k YEAR.
The Bell Company is a large Mechanical Contractor that takes on some of the most Complex projects in our East Coast Market. This is your chance to become a part of this dynamic team.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Mechanical Project Manager
As a Mechanical Project Manager with The Bell Company you will have the opportunity to use your skills to work on hospitals, laboratories, large industrial and institutional projects. Additional information on our past and current projects can be found on our website: www.thebellcompany.com
$80-$110k YEAR FOR MECHANICAL PROJECT MANAGER
At the Bell Company we believe in rewarding members of our teams with more than just a competitive rate. We also offer:
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Employer paid $50,000 life insurance
- Elective medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available immediately
- Immediate 401 (k) program with up to 4% employer match (vested immediately)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Experience must be with a self-perform contractor and have demonstrated ability managing the overall labor efforts.
- The candidate must have 5-10 years’ experience in Heavy Industrial and Institutional Construction with a background in mechanical process piping and advanced plumbing systems.
- Past project size should exceed $5 million
- Fully capable with management controls (i.e., schedules, cost control, procurement and quality/safety) facilitated during project execution.
- Must have problem solving skills and be completely familiar with mechanical and plumbing system installation and operation.
- Demonstrated experience in industrial and institutional mechanical construction.
- Maintain the ethics and professionalism of The Bell Company in the execution of the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Dedicated, self-motivated with good verbal and people skills.
- Demonstrate a stable work history.
- Able to prioritize and work independently.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Willing to work all hours and schedules assigned.
- OSHA 30 hour required prior to start date (company will provide the online course at no cost to employee).
The Bell Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Our focus market place is the Heavy Construction Industry (Mechanical Piping) and PLUMBING
If you have experience in the following disciplines, we want to hear from you!
$80,000.00 - $110,000.00 /Year