Job Title: Media Workflow Business Analyst
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Long Term
Contact Info: Matt O'Brien - email@example.com - 201-786-2415
- The Universal Workflow Senior Analyst, Content will be responsible for providing workflow support and guidance throughout, but not limited to, the media content supply chain.
- They are responsible to manage the onboarding and use of media workflows and applications in the content platform portfolio.
- In addition, they are a key member in the evolution of these products/workflow to meet ever-changing business demands.
- This person will help review and define media/content life cycle and workflows within the content platform – utilizing industry standard Agile methodologies, such as scrum.
- This person will work closely with the business, end-users, engineers, app ops run team, as needed, to serve as the front line for the technical onboarding of new use cases, brands, and initiatives, including acquisitions and product launches.
- This person should bring bootstrapper tendencies to engage associated stakeholders and align initiatives to the Content Platform to build and manage a unifying content supply chain.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in preparing workflow documentation and how-to guides.
- Provide operational support for content workflows and processes.
- Gather and document business requirements to help drive workflow solutions.
- Capture timelines and priorities across various initiatives
- Read and understand specifications from content partners
- Coordinate with engineering teams on features and bug fixes to drive onboardings forward.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Minimum 5 years of experience of business process experience and BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Familiarity of the content supply chain for all distribution platforms (linear television, VOD, SVOD, DTO, sites, apps etc.)
- Knowledge of content management systems and distribution workflows
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Great communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships among the global organization.
- Desire and ability to develop professionally, both by learning from and sharing knowledge with coworkers
- Media industry standards awareness including EDIR and EMA
- Fluent in writing and speaking English Technical skills
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Familiarity with Media Asset Management (MAM) systems and Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Ability to read and understand metadata formats including XML and JSON
- Experience using delivery protocols including FTP, sFTP, Aspera, Faspex and Signiant
- Experience with Confluence and Jira
- Media and audio format understanding is a plus
US-CA-Los Angeles, CA
IT & Technical