All Resumes submissions must have the following:4 and Day/Month of birth for submission.
Send all resumes to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Center Agents - For DXC Technology - State Agency
DXC Technology, a company formed from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services. Digital cross connect system (DXCor DCS), a piece of circuit-switched network equipment, used in telecommunications networks. They recently won a bid to support 'DXC will be providing services for government health programs, such asThe Department of Health Services is the designated Medicaid agency
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
US Citizen or Green Card 40 hours weekly - no overtime unless previously by client
Start date: 6/1/2020 Make candidate has not been submitted by another vendor to the end client:DXC
Job Profile Summary
Member Agents are responsible for responding to basic to moderately complex member telephone calls in the 19 threshold languages, handling requests for claims detail reports (CDRs), responding to written member inquiries and conducting outbound call campaigns.
Essential Job Functions
- Answers telephone calls using an automated system and responds to basic to moderately complex member questions and/or forwards calls to appropriate personnel.
- Researches member calls/inquiries and responds to appropriate parties in accordance with service level agreements (SLAs).
- Records calls in a customer relationship management (CRM) ticketing solution, resolves written member requests/inquiries and updates member history with results of inquiry to include proper documentation.
- Interfaces with team personnel, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues.
- Conducts outbound calls to members in response to voicemail inquiries, customer direction or other business needs.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 6 months minimum, prefer one or more years of customer service or other telephone experience
- Experience working with organizational functions and personnel
- Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology
- Experience working with and skilled in the use of help desk software
- Business and analytical problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Office environment
- May require shift or remote work