As a member of the Messaging and Collaboration team, deploy and support infrastructures, applications, software solutions and technology initiatives from an architectural and operational perspective in conjunction with existing standards and methods of delivery.
- 5+ years of senior-level (tier 3) administration experience in an enterprise IT environment, having performed operational and break/fix activity.
- Recent senior-level administration experience with email systems such as Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online or Exchange 2007/2010/2013.
- Intermediate-level experience administering mobile device management systems such as Blackberry Enterprise Server, Good Technologies, or Microsoft InTune.
- Proficiency with administration of instant messaging systems such as Microsoft Office 365 Skype for Business Online, Skype for Business Server 2015, Lync Server 2010/2013, or Office Communications Server 2007.
- Knowledgeability of email client software such as Microsoft Office Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007.
- Expertise of management within a Microsoft Windows Server environment with Windows Server 2012/2008/2008 R2/2003.
- Ability to professionally coordinate and assist customer support (tier-1 or tier-2) personnel with messaging-related incidents and tasks.
- Capability with the design and implementation of IT projects and major efforts, to include documentation, communication, and coordination of all components.
- Ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret level Security Clearance
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree