Job Description: Messaging Engineer (Skype/ MS Teams)
Location: Englewood, CO
Position Type: Perm/Direct Hire
The Ascent Services Group is looking for a messaging engineer to join one of our clients in South Denver for a permanent opportunity. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting Skype or MS Teams. This person will be doing phone support and in person support and also needs to present themselves well as they will be assisting C level with important meetings and presentations. Please reach out for the full details.
- Implementation experience with Teams SIP Direct Routing.
- Proficient in the administration, maintenance and support for All Video systems (Polycom, Crestron, AMX).
- Proficient in using Excel, Power Point, Visio, Microsoft Project/Planner.
- Experience with Voice Over IP deployments and related technologies.
- Design and implement Teams SIP Direct Routing solution.
- Escalation support of Teams PSTN Calling, PSTN Conferencing and Cloud PBX functionality.
- Programming, configuration, and setup of Teams enabled telephone sets and adjunct equipment.
- Creating, maintaining, and deleting of Teams Cloud PBX, PSTN Calling and PSTN Conferencing accounts.
- Partner with Microsoft on Preview and TAP programs to identify potential new capabilities and improve service delivery.
- Manage Teams quality and reliability.
- Support of cloud UC/Contact Center solutions and vendor management for those solutions
- Technical administration support for all Teams video systems located throughout North America.
- Provide patch management support for all Microsoft Teams Room systems with Vendor assistance.
- Provide preventive maintenance and repair support with Vendor assistance.
- Help facilitate the design and implementation of all new systems with Management and Vendor support.
- Support the day to day setup and support of Teams video conference calls.
- Provide onsite support of all Denver Executive Video/Voice conference calls.
- Prepare systems standards and process documentation.
- Maintain a high standard for customer support.
- Maintain a positive attitude, and project a high level of professionalism.
- Obtain quotes, process PO's and invoice as needed.
- Cost savings research and analysis.
- Provide support on escalated issues.
- Provide periodic on-call support during non-business hours.
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!