Sr. Collaboration Administrator
The Sr. Collaboration Engineer will play a major role within the Collaboration Technology team responsible for the overall design, implementation, and management of the Collaboration Environment. Key responsibilities will be maintaining the Microsoft Exchange Server environment, Skype for Business, Polycom Video Conferencing. This entails basic systems administration, operational support and problem resolution as Tier 3 support. This position will help develop, communicates, and monitor the operational standards and procedures for Collaboration systems and will assist in monitoring of system performance and capacity.
- Manages and coordinates the administrative activities required to support complex collaboration environment.
- Manages, coordinates and supports the administrative activities and operational support for large, complex Collaboration Systems and related components
- Responsible for the coordination of software installation and upgrades
- Monitors system performance and capacity
- Responsible for software installations, maintenance and support and related documentation
- Coordinates basic user administration (adds, changes, deletes and disk space management)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science related discipline preferred
- At least (4), typically six or more years of experience in Collaboration operations and administration
- Requires extensive knowledge of Powershell scripting, Office 365 and cloud technology
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Self-Motivated, Innovative and a Team Player
Key Technical Skills:
- Proficient/Advanced knowledge with Exchange online & on premise.
- Experience with Enterprise Vault email archive or other archiving tools
- Experience with Fax server technologies
- Experience with Email gateway technologies.
- Experience with managing a high available Skype for business & Teams
- Experience with O365 and running Hybrid Exchange
- Advanced understanding of the SMTP and email protocols.
- Good understanding of EMS/
- Proficient with PowerShell
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.