ACS Solution has an immediate need for an Metrology Technician with experience in the any Industry. This is a 6 month contract opportunity and is located in Devens, MA. Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company.
Please review the job description below:
Title: Metrology Technician
Location: Devens, MA
Duration: 6 Months
- Performs, as needed, a variety of installation, calibration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair duties on complex laboratory, process and utility instrumentation, working closely with the Maintenance, Operations and Automation groups, in a Paperless work environment, following SOPs in a cGMP facility.
- Assists in qualification activities related to instrumentation and calibration.
- Participates in cross functional teams to support business needs.
- Monitors instrument diagnostics through Rosemount's A.M.S. Software and planning corrective/predictive maintenance around instrument needs.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S., in science, engineering, biochemistry, related discipline, or its equivalent
- A minimum of four years of experience applying the knowledge, principles, and practices relevant to calibration and instrumentation
- Prior evidence of successful participation on work teams where combined contribution, collaboration, and results were expected
- Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools such as word processing, spreadsheet and web based applications.
- Work experience where attention to detail and personal accountability were critical to success
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills, is attentive and approachable.
- Maintains a professional and productive relationship with area management and co-workers.
- Computer literate in Maximo or similar computer based calibration program highly desirable.
- Knowledge of principles/practices relevant to calibration and instrumentation.
- General understanding of operating principles of industrial instrumentation and control systems.
- General knowledge of P&IDs control theories and techniques and have ability to read, interpret, and troubleshoot engineering drawings, P&IDs, and electrical schematics.
- Knowledge of basic relay ladder logic, programmable logic controllers, and distributed control systems preferred.
- Knowledge of DeviceNet and Foundation Fieldbus instrumentation, DeltaV distributed control system, and Rosemount's A.M.S. Software. preferred
- Knowledge of both calibration and maintenance of instrumentation on biotech manufacturing equipment
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks and regards,
Prachi Agrahari (Lead-Recruitment)
(Email signature, which must have a contact number and email address)