The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Manager of ECommerce Customer Development is responsible for the functional management, leadership and execution of all sales related activities for their assigned brands/categories within a specific set of pure play customers, as well as Amazon’s alternative platforms, including Amazon Business and Amazon Fresh.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Developing strategic plans to deliver increased revenue and profit for the company and their respective customer base.
- Developing joint business plans with their specific ECommerce customer base.
- Delivering target budget plan and new product distribution goals.
- Executing the brand and category growth strategy in conjunction with the customer’s goals & objectives.
- Identifying new opportunities for growth; developing and implementing strategic sales plans in accordance with corporate goals.
- Maintaining clear understanding of customer objectives, and liaise with senior director to develop operational plans to manage execution and measure results.
- Relationship management with account cross-functional areas, Corporate and divisions to include ongoing meetings and access to DMM’s.
- Fostering and growing existing and new relationships within account, gaining a deep understanding of current and potential future needs of our customers.
- Educating business partners on our products, retail goals, and measurement of success.
- Delivering customer presentations that show innovation, shelf positioning, promotions, communicate pricing, etc.
- Managing daily business in partnership with customers, including UPC product/item setup, maintenance, logistics and inventory management.
- Selling-in new products and all promotions to qualified retailers; ensure full-line distribution of products (new & existing items).
- Ongoing contract management that focuses on strategic alignment and designed to strengthen both the customer and oompany market position.
- Working with agencies to input Trade Investment Management (TIM); system input, trade fund management, direct sales forecasting and projection activities for the company.
- Managing Trade budget and monitor spending efficiency that focus on a strong ROI.
- Monthly reporting, sales analytics and insights; understanding go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiency.