The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Manager of ECommerce Customer Development is responsible for the functional management, leadership and execution of all sales related activities for the assigned brands/categories of The Bountiful Company in support of the Amazon Canada business.
- Develop strategic plans to deliver increased revenue and profit for The Bountiful Company and the Amazon.ca business.
- Develop joint business plans with Amazon.ca.
- Deliver target budget plan and new product distribution goals.
- Execute our brand and category growth strategies in conjunctions with the customer’s goals & objectives.
- Identify new opportunities for growth; develop and implement strategic sales plans in accordance with corporate goals.
- Maintain clear understanding of customer objectives, and liaise with senior director to develop operational plans to manage execution and measure results.
- Relationship management with account cross functional areas, Corporate and divisions.
- Ongoing meetings with Amazon Canada’s vendor team.
- Foster and grow existing and new relationships within customer team, gaining a deep understanding of current and potential future needs of our customers.
- Educate our business partners on our products, retail goals, and measurements of success.
- Deliver customer presentations that show innovation, shelf positioning, promotions, communicate pricing, etc.
- Manage daily business, including: UPC product/item setup, maintenance, logistics and inventory management.
- Manage promotional strategy and execution; ensure strategic distribution of products (new & existing items).
- Ongoing contract management that focuses on strategic alignment and designed to strengthen both the customer and TBC’s market position.
- Trade fund management, direct sales forecasting and projection activities for the company.
- Manage Trade budget and monitor spending efficiency that focus on a strong ROI.
- Monthly reporting, sales analytics and insights; understand go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiency.