For nearly 40 years, Great Expressions Dental Centers (GEDC) has been a leader in providing preventative dental care, orthodontics and specialty care with 275+ local offices in 9 states: Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, and Texas! One of the largest privately owned Dental Support Organizations in the United States, GEDC is consistently recognized for contributions to improving oral health through quality and safety initiatives, affordable dental care services, patient convenience, research and more. For more information, go to www.greatexpressions.com.
When you join our team, you benefit in many ways:
- Exciting Team Environment
- Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
- Healthcare Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage offered
- Accident Coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time (8 paid holidays plus 1-2 week(s) vacation time)
- Company Paid Uniforms
- 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability plans
- ID theft protection
- Opportunity for Career Advancement/Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Power of One Rewards
- Convenient New Hire Orientation for all team members
- Pet Insurance
For more information, please contact email@example.comResponsibilities
The Network Engineer role is responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and support of our growing infrastructure. This role will be part of a team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
- Design, deploy and support WAN/LAN infrastructure including but not limited to routers, switches, firewalls, spam filters, load balancers, VPN, SAN and NAS devices.
- Manages daily critical network functionality including by not limited to: Network performance, server performance, internet usage, mail usage, security violations, backups, server and desktop OS updates, virus protection, spam filtering, adware, and software licensing violations.
- Install, support and maintain hardware and software infrastructure according to best practices.
- Provides network and host based security, incident response, firewall and VPN management and administration
- Troubleshoot reported problems, perform root cause analysis, recommend and execute preventative measures
- Adheres to change management procedures in defining, planning and implementing change in such a way that ensures appropriate coordination with other teams, minimizes service disruption, and ensures adherence to Service Level Agreements.
- Provides direction for standards and procedures for monitoring, capacity planning, tuning, maintenance, performance optimization, backups and recovery; ensures infrastructure will meet capacity requirements to deliver projects on time.
- Performs hardware and software installations as needed.
- Manage cloud based VIOP phone system to practice support centers and branch offices.
- Design, deploy and implement network systems integrations for newly acquired offices company wide.
- Remains current on emerging technologies via professional groups, trade magazines, internal or external training, independent research and study, and other avenues available.
- Ensures complete communication to the IT Support Desk on the status of all problems assigned to him/her according to existing procedures.
- Escalation point for network, server and infrastructure related issues
- Perform system audits and present results with action items to the Network Operations Manager
- Documentation of network, infrastructure, and telecommunication system