Microsoft BI Analyst
Interactive Business Systems is seeking a Microsoft Business Intelligence Analyst for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Cincinnati, OH
The Analyst will work with users to create reports and dashboards drawing data from various datamart's and various other sources.
Daily activities will include performing data analysis, defining end-user reporting and information needs, and developing the necessary reports in response to those requirements.
The team writes reports and dashboards using Microsoft SSRS and SSIS, Candidates with experience in gathering requirements and handling data analysis are highly desirable as well.
- Work with users for ad-hoc/report/data warehouse requests from various user groups, and determines the proper course of action then sets priority of these various tasks on a daily basis.
- Work with end users to define requirements for analytical needs and design technical strategies for achieving them via ad-hoc/standard reporting and data warehouse development and identifying gaps in existing technology and advising management of additional required development that will meet the requirements.
- Work with the Business units, including management, to analyze business processes and define requirements of technical solutions, including report, data warehouse and application development.
- Develop reports and interactive Dashboards for management.
Microsoft BI Analyst
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience working with business intelligence as a business analyst
- Experience gathering and translating end user requirements into end user reports.
- Experience with data visualization & reporting tools
- Experience with Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Experience querying large relational databases using SAS and/or SQL.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate with coworkers across all levels of the organization.
- Experience designing and manipulating large datasets across multiple database platforms.
- Demonstrate experience using advanced programming techniques to efficiently meet project goals.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems ([email protected]).
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.