The firm has an immediate opening for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Application Consultant. This is a client facing role responsible for reviewing the business needs and designing, implementing and supporting Dynamics 365 CRM applications of the firm's clients. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team's success. They will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, be detail oriented and interested in learning the firm business.
- Lead and/or participate in analysis session with clients to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations
- Analyze client business processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- Perform gap analysis between a client's requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Configure the application to meet a client's requirements using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, work flows and reports
- Determine third party applications to enhance and support the CRM system. Implement these third party applications as required
- Design business processes and data flows between Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP applications
- Design and write specifications for CRM customizations and integrations to be coded by CRM developers
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations
- Train client staff on CRM use
- Coordinate with client lead users and client engineering teams to test and implement new or modified programs as needed
- Assist during the sales cycle by providing demonstrations of CRM, scoping projects and educating prospects on Dynamics 365 CRM
- BS/BA in Computer Science or MIS
- 2 years of experience with the native configuration and customization tools exposed from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Ability to travel (50% - 75%)
- Minimum 3 years of experience implementing large packaged CRM applications (Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Siebel, SAP CRM, Oracle CRM, SalesForce.com, SalesLogix, or Pivotal) required
- MS Dynamics 365 CRM software experience
- Experience with Scribe or similar data integration tools
- Experience with Agile methodologies a plus
- Some project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.