Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati, Ohio company to locate a Microsoft Dynamics Business Analyst for a full-time role in Cincinnati.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for business support working with the implementation and support of a Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP business system and its integrated products. The role will require someone who has a good combination of technical understanding and business skills. Excellent and efficient communication with users, business personal and technical staff is essential to the role. In addition, the right candidate will be able to design and implement system solutions.
- Gathering and documenting business requirements
- Conducting document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits and business process descriptions,
- Creating use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
- Evaluate information gathered from these sources and be able to recommend solutions based on his/her findings.
- Act as a liaison between IT and the business units
- Act as project manager on some projects
- Provide system support as required
- Work with implementation partners and other contractors
- Conduct user training
- Coordinate and perform system testing
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business major with at least 5 years’ experience
- At least 3-5 years’ experience implementing or supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system.
- Experience in financial and manufacturing modules preferred but not required
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with business goals in mind
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Solid understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle and related deliverables
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover letter to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (email@example.com).
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical