Planet Technology has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate a Microsoft Excel expert for a contract role in Cincinnati. Please note, the candidate will be asked to be onsite 1-2 days a week.
Our client has multiple excel spread sheet that they use to estimate their construction and fabrication projects. They would like to join/integrate these spread sheet together to reduce manual entry.
- 3+ years’ experience creating custom applications in Microsoft Excel including working with VBA
- Microsoft Excel expert (Advanced Functions, Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Power Query/Pivot)
- VBA knowledge (Functions, Sub Routines, Class Modules, User Forms)
- Experience with SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Data Modeling)
- Ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and provide resolutions • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Strong analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to prioritize to meet tight timelines
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Planet Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Planet Technology offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
Interactive Business Systems combined forces with Planet121, Planet Interactive, and WinterWyman's Technology and Software divisions to form Planet Technology. Planet Technology, part of The Planet Group, is a global staffing and recruitment firm that specializes in sourcing top talent for roles within the Core Technology, Enterprise Systems, and Creative & Digital sectors. Our holistic vetting and consultative approach ensure the highest level of satisfaction and service. Our team of specialized technology recruiters spans a range of industries but maintains a singular focus: connecting top-shelf core technology talent with unique opportunities across the globe.
$40,000.00 - $50,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical