Microstrategy Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Microstrategy Developer for an opportunity Charlotte, NC. The ideal Candidate is an expert MicroStrategy Developer/Architect and will deliver reporting and dashboard solutions for our business partners. The Candidate must have multiple years of expertise in using the MicroStrategy Tool set and should be well versed in all aspects of the product. Candidate should have a strong understanding of data warehousing concepts. Candidate needs to be able to understand macro level requirements and convert them into actionable tasks to deliver a technically sound product. Candidate should be able to work in teams in a collaborative manner.
- 5+ years experience in developing Business Intelligence solutions
- Administrative and development experience with MicroStrategy toolset
- Advanced understanding of the following MicroStrategy modules: Desktop, Report Services, Architect, OLAP, Administrator (Command Mgr, Object Mgr, Enterprise Mgr), Distribution Services, Office, Mobile
- Advanced Dashboard/Report Design
- Advanced skills in Schema Design and Data Modeling
- Advanced Metric Design
- Advanced understanding of Relational OLAP database models used in Decision Support Systems
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.