We are seeking a Mid-level Application Developer to be responsible for development, testing, and maintenance of Enterprise Payments web applications utilizing .Net or related technologies. Candidate will also be responsible for assisting with the development of software technical documentation including requirements specifications, design documents, and test plans. Must be a team player with a great attitude and a flexible mindset.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Will analyze, design, and develop technical solutions based upon user specifications, in adherence with Huntington standards.
* Will be required to work with Analysts to gather requirements, write technical design documents, test, debug, and help implement programs.
* Will be able to perform complex technical assignments independently, as well as, in large team settings.
* Will be asked to provide development estimates based on project scope.
* Will work independently or in a team to develop technical solutions.
* Will show drive and interest in learning new systems, applications, technologies and most importantly business domains.
* Will show an understanding of the industry standards and practices and the knowledge of technical industry trends as they apply to Huntington.
* Will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and will be good at multitasking.
* May assist with identifying training needs or with training of less experienced staff.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Min 3 years of experience in the software development field including demonstrated experience with .NET as a programming platform to develop web-based applications
• Understanding of Programming Best Practices
• Experience with .Net technologies like C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework
• Strong SQL coding background; understanding of SQL statement optimization/tuning
• Experience with Web services
• Database experience: SQL Server, Oracle
• Version control experience: SVN and Git
• Experience with Java a plus
• Experience building automated tests using Ruby/Cucumber is a plus
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.