Our Customer is looking for a mid level .NET Software Engineer, with minimum five years experience. Responsible for working with a team of developers to drive the development of a .NET WPF thick client application. Experience with the Agile Scrum methodology is a plus. The position includes the application technical skills and business knowledge to meet the broad range of end-user, application, system, and infrastructure requirements. Applicants will be expected to plan, analyze, design, implement, test, maintain and support Intergraph's software applications.
- 5 - 10 years experience
- Firm understanding of the software development lifecycle process using industry software best practices including the use of templates, design patterns and test driven development
- Firm understanding of the full technology stack for a .NET application
- Experience with at least one Relational Database Management System, preference is Oracle AND MS SQL Server
- Demonstrated experience with: C#, .NET 4.0, WPF, XSLT, XML, SQL. MS Queue
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience developing applications using an industry standard IDE (Eclipse, Visual Studio, Borland etc)
- Experience working with Web Application Servers required
- Experience working with Web Services is required.
- Experience working with Automated Testing is highly preferred.
- Experience with JAVA is highly preferred.
Required Skills for Mid-Level .NET Developer Job: