As a Software Engineer (Java), you will develop enterprise software using Java, Spring, and RESTful webservices to increase efficiencies within the MSP (Black Knight). The Software Engineer (J2EE) will also be responsible for continuous deployment and integration as they code in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) framework. If you would like to be a part of select development team which affects the way the entire enterprise does bsusiness, go ahead and apply! You would be working at the largest financial institution headquarters in Michigan!
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
* 4+ years experience as Java Developer.
* 4+ years experience developing in the Spring framework and utilizing RESTful webservices.
* Previous experience deploying and utilizing code on Amazon Web Services or similar cloud based technology if preferred
* Coding middleware webservices to connect to externally facing webservices.
* Programming middleware webservices to connect to internal databases.
* Developing integrations with Noble call center software.
* Collaborate with upper management and the other developer to enhance automation within their internal communication system
What's In It For You…?
* Very high visibility project
* Exposure to top priority automation projects that will change the way the bank operates
* Project pipeline is not slowing down anytime soon
* Enroll in comprehensive Health Benefits, 401K Plan, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay Checks
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.