Our client a large financial organization requires a Middleware Administrator in Springfield for a full-time role.
The Middleware Admin will be responsible for supporting our clients WebSphere, WebMethods, WebLogic, JBOSS, IIS, Apache, Web Server, Web services and between two or more systems within multiple target platforms that may include Windows, Unix/Linux or z/OS.
- 5+ years Middleware Administration experience with JBoss and 2-3 others listed below.
- Need advanced level 3/4 experience troubleshooting, dealing with security issues, installation, configuration and Automation.
- Need a mix of 2-3 others, listed below in order of priority.
- MS Windows IAS
- OBI – Oracle BI
- 1+ years MS-SQL Database Administration
- Experience with performance analysis of applications and interconnected components (Web Servers, Messaging)
- Must have Scripting experience – BASH, Perl, VBScript, etc
- Soft skills are critical for this role including:
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-driven, go-getter attitude in being able take ownership of something and drive to a resolution
- Must have experience and desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Onsite in Springfield, MA.
- Financial experience would be a big plus