Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
We are currently looking for a Middleware Engineer to work from either our Irving, TX, Bedford, MA, or Naperville, IL offices. Please note that our offices are currently closed due to the pandemic. However, when we reopen later this year this position will need to sit in one of these offices.
As a Middleware Engineer, you will provide technical design, development and administration in the enterprise application infrastructure. You will also have responsibility for participating on teams in a matrix organization to develop a comprehensive Application Infrastructure strategy.
1. Manage WebLogic Server and WebLogic Server domain directory structures, create new domains using Configuration Wizard, and manage domain and server configurations using the Administration Console.
2. Administer WebLogic Services including JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) connection pools and multi-pools, JMS (Java Messaging Services) servers, stores, and destinations, manage users and passwords, and secure connections.
3. Build, deploy, and update web applications, enterprise applications, and EJB (Enterprise Java Beans) components.
4. Participate in IT Application Architecture meetings and promote/support IT Governance.
5. Serve as experienced contact for the WebLogic Application product line, set enterprise infrastructure design standards, ensure web infrastructure capacity planning, and prepare infrastructure model for transformation and migration at the enterprise level.
6. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
7. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
8. Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within.
9. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data – this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
10. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.