Interactive Business Systems have partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate a telecommunications engineer with Mitel experience for a contract-to-hire role.
- Program voice and data equipment
- Diagnose and repair voice and data equipment
- Point of escalation on trouble cases
- Work schedule will include before and after hours scheduling as needed
- Support the field service technicians as needed
Maintain and setup network assessments for new VOIP customer solutions
Assist Sales and Sales Engineer on projects as needed
Attend project meetings and interact with customer IT personal to assist PM in database collection
Provide project management, as-built drawings on all projects
Responsible for communicating with dispatch and Project Managers on open tasks and projects
Responsible for making sure manufacture registration is completed on new installations
Assist in keeping MVDconnect inhouse technology up to date
Setting up and keeping Alarmtraq up dated
Hold quarterly lunch and learns with MVDconnect technical team
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in telecommunications; combination of education and experience acceptable
- Strong background in the installation and implementation of Mitel Networks Server translations and connectivity including MiVoice Business, MiVoice Office, MiContact Center, MiCollab, MBG, Call Recording, SX-200 ICP, SX-2000 and legacy SX-200 systems
- Strong background in networking and virtualization
- Proven ability to connect, test, troubleshoot, and service telephone and data networking equipment
- At a minimum, candidate must be certified to implement MiVoice Business or MiVoice Office preferably both
- Product certifications for implementation of MiVoice Business, MiVoice Office, MiContact Center, MiCollab, Nupoint Messaging, MCA, and Mitel Border Gateway Server
- SIP and MPLS Networks
Candidates should send resumes (and cover letters/whatever is required) to Samantha Clements ([email protected]). Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer (option).
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
IT & Technical