Interested in joining San Diego's most prestigious Healthcare company that excels in Public Research nationally?
Who you are: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equal amount of experience3 years of experience in Android or iOS development such as Xamarin, Swift, Objective-C, Android NDK, etc. Professional experience, and proven success, providing applications programming support and management in a large scale organization.
• Experience planning, designing, developing, modifying, debugging, deploying and evaluating complex software for functional areas.
• Experience analyzing existing software or works to formulate logic for new complex systems and devise complex algorithms.
• Demonstrated experience performing complex data analysis and test/debug complex software.
• Demonstrated experience analyzing design and use of complex data sources.
• Demonstrated understanding of moderately complex programming security practices.
•Demonstrated familiarity with the ASP.Net Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework.
• Web application development experience.
• Experience in a large, complex healthcare environment.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification.
• Strong programming background using PHP and MySQL.
Keywords: Mobile, Application, iOS, Android, Swift, Obj-C, Android Studio, NDK, SQL, PHP, C#, Xamarin
C#, PHP, Project Management, Web Development, SQL, MySQL, Management, ASP.NET,vb.net,android,ios,swift,objective-c,androidndk,NDK