Mobile Application Developer
Our client is seeking a Mobile Application Developer to join their team. The candidate will work in a highly visible and changing project environment with aggressive timelines.
Responsibilities of the Mobile Application Developer:
- Responsible for the integration and design of new application systems and/or life-cycle enhancement to existing complex multi-platform Java Department of Human Services Systems.
- Determine the scope of the assigned projects by assessing requirements from business and technical/network personnel.
- Evaluate and select the appropriate technical platform for the system.
- Effectively document and teach the structure and function of the new application and/or enhancements resulting from the assigned projects to other Web Application Managers and senior technical personnel.
Requirements of the Mobile Application Developer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 6 years web development experience which includes the programming/development of web applications.
- Experience with IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation and Native Android Application development is highly desired.
- Design, code, test, and deploy J2EE based applications into industry-leading container/application server environments such as Websphere/Weblogic/JBos.
- Knowledge of any Web technologies like AngularJs, Angular, React, NodeJs and Ionic Framework.
- Designing and implementing web applications using J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Flex, Hibernate, EJB 3.0, Struts, Oracle 12g, ANT, Maven, workflow engines.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73283 when responding to this ad.