Mobile Device Management Project Manager
Security Clearance required: Must be able to pass a federal background Investigation and obtain a Public Trust
Location: Lanham, MD
Position Summary: Provide management support for User and Network Services (UNS)/Unified Communications (UC) Enterprise Wireless and Voice Services. Support services include administrative, technical, and operational IT support; including but not limited to Microsoft Teams Mobile, O365 Mobile and Apple -based products to include Apple iPhone, Apple iOS and Apple Business Manager. This support shall include resolving customer problems associated with IT projects within the Enterprise.
- Coordinating with Unified Communications (UC) team lead for IT Communications to identify, develop and promote self-service customer tools and services.
- Work closely with the current Refreshment PMO team in the planning, coordination, reporting, and deployment of iPads, laptop/desktop systems, hotspots and iPhones to IRS employees located at any IRS locations
- Maintain UC Resources & Top Priorities reporting tool for current project and progress tracking purposes to support demand management efforts.
- Create the framework for a UC building support database to enhance information distribution to UNS service providers and project offices.
- Develop a plan for EFO SharePoint site improvements and enhanced navigation to support workload management across the area managers and frontline support groups.
- Conference Call for Task Order Administration
- Create and update deliverables schedules and timelines
- Attend all weekly/staff meetings
- Must hold U.S Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- At least 5 years PM experience managing large multi-dimensional projects
- 2 to 5 years of Customer Support Experience
- 2 to 5 years' experience with iPhone Troubleshooting/BlackBerry UEM Experience
- Risk management Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Expert ability to conduct research on the Internet, to collect and evaluate statistics, in-depth knowledge of software that runs on the Internet, including, but not limited to search engines, counters, browsers, databases, plug-ins, and applets
- Experience with software used to create graphics, spreadsheets, word processing files, databases, and .pdf files
- Demonstrated cost and schedule management (Earned Value Management) SharePoint 2016 Experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication,
- Proficient in MS Office 365, MS Teams and MS Intune ( Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based service that focuses on mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM). )
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Proactively develops and maintains strong knowledge of information systems and their related components, and makes recommendations to improve the reliability, scalability, performance, or security of these systems as appropriate. Leverages technology to automate manual tasks and seeks to improve efficiency wherever practicable and appropriate. Makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Accountable for meeting assigned project objectives including timelines and budgeting. Projects may be of moderate to advanced complexity.
- Receives goals and overall objectives from Management and assists in establishing and implementing the methods to attain them.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands : While performing the duties of this job, this position requires the ability to sit for potentially long periods of time throughout the workday. Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components for potentially long periods of time without experiencing abnormal hand, wrist, or eye strain. Occasional inspection of cables in floors and ceilings. Lifting and transporting moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Work Environment: Includes a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, including exposure to heat, cold, inclement weather conditions, and occasional environmental hazards. Local, regional, and national travel may be required.
Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
AD&D and Life Insurance
Paid Federal Holidays
Paid Time Off
401(k) Retirement Plan
Epsilon is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets.
Please click here to review your rights under EEO policy.
If you are an individual with a disability and need special assistance or reasonable accommodation in applying for employment with Epsilon, Inc., please contact our Recruiting department by phone 828-398-5414 or by email email@example.com.