**12 Month Contract - Candidates can sit in Carmel, IN, remotely, or Egan, Minnesota**
**This is proactive on behalf of our client**
TEKsystems has an exciting opportunity for a Modeling Engineer with a company based out of Carmel, Indiana. The role is a 12 month long contract, but after speaking to the manager it will likely extend beyond that.
- Manage and maintain system modeling information databases to ensure quality of information.
- Develop as directed various operations and planning models used by the client.
- Develop and refine process controls and quality assurance methods to benchmark and validate system models and ensure model accuracy.
- Provide guidance, mentoring, and training to more junior engineers on policies, procedures, and processes.
- Lead complex technical projects requiring coordination across multiple departments and divisions.
- Make decisions affecting the design, scheduling, and completion of projects that may affect multiple departments or divisions.
Top Skills Include:
- At least 2-4 Years of work experience with power system modeling, or related electric engineering work
- Good experience with Energy Management System applications (EMS)
Please apply to the posting and an Applications Recruiter (Emily Rogers) will get back to you within 24-48 hours.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.