Title: MuleSoft Developer
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Job Type: 6-month contract
Salary: (Dependent on salary history and experience)
About CSI Tech:
CSI Tech is a different kind of IT talent company. We do our homework to match the right people, with the right skills, to every client challenge. Whether you’re an organization with an immediate IT staffing need or an IT professional searching for the idea opportunity, CSI Tech is the solution you’ve been looking for. We do IT talent right.
- Develop data translation objects and data processing flow using current tools and software.
- Work independently to coordinate and solve highly complex technical data communication and transformation issues.
- Design, test and implement data translation objects (maps).
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to data transformation and flow.
- Analyze partner data specifications and provide gap analysis.
- Create documentation for future reference, training and support purposes.
- Provide partners or internal teams with support on technical integration issues. Assist others in development.
- Communicate with partners to clarify data format requirements.
- Mentor others regarding setup and development of integration technologies, including internal toolsets and partner configurations.
- 5+ years hands-on technical integration experience.
- Expertise with HCM integrations
- Expertise with MuleSoft platforms (MuleSoft certification(s) required)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good understanding of web applications, API and system architecture.
- Understanding of REST web services and JSON.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience soliciting information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with programming languages (i.e. PHP, Java, Python, etc.) preferred.
- Strong awareness of latest web standards (OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect & others).
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
- Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) eligibility at six months of service, including a discretionary match from CSI and all of the benefits
- Expenses reimbursement, according to your contract
- Consultant Care Program
CSI Tech at a glance:
Being a part of a national and worldwide staffing industry enterprise, CSI Tech is a part of The CSI Companies which is part of Recruit, the 5th largest staffing company in the world. In 2013, CSI Tech expanded its reach even further by acquiring the Anteo Group, one of Atlanta’s most respected IT firms. The combined resources of CSI Tech and Anteo Group strengthens and expands CSI’s IT resources nationwide.
While we provide IT staffing support across various spectrums nationwide, we specialize in finding the perfect fit in 5 key areas: Software Development, Project Management, Infrastructure, Support, and Database and Reporting. Our responsiveness and high touch customer services has been recognized for three-consecutive years by our clients and candidates in an annual independent survey earning CSI Tech Best of Staffing Talent and Client Satisfaction Awards.