Qualifications and Experience Requirements of Temporary Candidates:
• Candidate will have 3 years of related work in a professional environment and a proven track record delivering professional AV/VC solutions either to the industry itself or in a professional services environment.
• A proactive approach and a comprehensive technical understanding of all AV/VC technologies are required, specifically: Control systems, Cisco and Polycom Video Conferencing systems, microphone sound reinforcement, laptop connections and basic camera operations.
Our ideal temp candidate will have the following performance traits:
• Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service, effective independent decision making, and ability to organize space and equipment
• Must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance, and be able to handle a heavy flow of visitors and meeting attendees
• This position requires strong multi-tasking skills, the ability to focus on customers needs, to be proactive in problem solving and diplomatically communicate solutions to others
• Additional required traits are an eye for detail, a strong sense of personal responsibility, the ability to work with a team as well as handle tasks independently, and established coping skills to manage daily changes in pace/intensity and the unexpected
The selected candidate will perform the following responsibilities:
• Interacts directly with videoconference users to provide remote - phone based, and or in-room support/troubleshooting for real time and scheduled videoconference bridges, as well as effective and timely remedy based trouble call management and escalations to the global team.
• Provides hands-on and remote support/troubleshooting integrated video and audio conferencing equipment in conference rooms and mobile environments
• Provides technical support to conference rooms at multiple local locations including sound equipment, teleconferencing, video conferencing and other audio visual support as appropriate
• Provides set-up and support of Audio Visual and loaner computers and client laptops within conference rooms and visiting attorney offices
• Provides video taping services for meetings and presentations including audio and video reproduction
• Monitors video and teleconference calls for length of meeting and gives immediate response to connectivity or participant needs
• Sets up videoconferences working with the global Multimedia team and local Conference Services.
• Effects the upkeep of Creston control keypads to include maintenance and systems upgrades as required
• Performs daily maintenance checks and reports any issues to the global Multimedia team.
• Sets up, schedules and maintains all web-ex requests
• Provide timely follow-up to all assigned Help Desk tickets. Utilize Firm ticket tracking system (Infra) for all incidents related to Help Desk requests. Assist DC's desk side support when available
This is a fast paced environment. So we need someone who is going to catch on quickly and stop to ask questions when needed. Please send me resumes. In-person interviews will be scheduled accordingly.