This is an in-person/on location position. We will work remote while we are under lock-down orders. Once the situation changes, we will switch back to normal in-office schedule.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• A minimum of five (5) years experience working with C# .NET development (in new projects or significant feature enhancements, and not just L3 break-fix/maintenance) or comparable technologies.
• A minimum of three (3) years experience working with ASP.Net in recent jobs.
• A minimum of four (4) years experience Building Web Applications using CSS, HTML, ASP.Net and Visual Studio (2012/2013/2015/2019)
• Experience with SQL Server 2008 or above
• Experience with Web Technology (XML, HTML, Java Script, JQuery) a plus.
• Experience with Layer application designs a plus.
• Experience using Web Services (WSDL, REST) a plus.
• Experience using Angular 2-9 a plus.
• Multithreading, MVC, JUnit experience a plus.
• SCRUM Agile environment experience a plus.
• Experience working in a high-rigor regulated and change-controlled environment is a plus.
• Intermediate knowledge and skill set with database design, development and implementation a plus.
• Intermediate knowledge and skill set with web design, development and implementation a plus.Skills:
NETAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
NET DeveloperExperience Level:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.