NICE Support Engineer Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a NICE Support Engineer. Our client is seeking an individual software professional to work with Contact Center Voice recordings technology Production Support team on various technologies like Java, VXML etc., and tools like Splunk, App Dynamic, Nice, IEX etc. The primary responsibility is to ensure application stability and availability, incident management, Release support and to drive continuous process improvements and innovation to bring down cost of IT operations. The ideal candidate must be highly self-motivated, proactive, attention to detail, good mentor & leader with strong communication & management skills to interact with partners and other Prod Support teams like L1, L3, Application and Business stakeholders as required. Ability to think of process improvements to improve platform stability and resiliency is needed.
- Production application incident management
- Production problem research and issue resolution
- Sev3 problem ticket tracking and closure activities
- Review production changes, setup/update monitoring for changes
- Improve application stability and reduce noise/errors
- Release & deployment support
- Communicate with peers and supervisors routinely, document work, meetings, and decisions
- Extensive experience in with Nice Voice Recording devices and solutions
- Experience with user administration on all linked NICE Recording Core Servers
- NICE Interaction Management 4.1
- NICE Engage 6.X
- MS SQL with hands on experience on Stored Procedures and ETL
- Programming knowledge of Java, VXML etc.
- Good understanding of SDLC process
- Understanding of regular expressions
- Understanding of Windows,f Linux and Unix environment & commands -Required to effectively work on production issues
- Should have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good documentation skills - Required to close the tickets and/or send updates/reports to various stakeholders
- Organizational and Multi-tasking skills
- Nexidia, IEX 6.4 WFM, Symon, Nexidia
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.